Gainesville Woman Arrested After Beating Up Mother & Cutting Nephew With Broken Window
Published July 26th, 2014
GAINESVILLE - One woman's fight with her mother quickly involved the whole family. 18-year-old Maria Eastman became angry during an argument with her mother, and started pushing and punching her.
She then stormed out of the home and threw a set of hedge clippers through a front window into the living room.
Two of her 8-year-old nephews, who were sitting near the window, were cut by the clippers.
She was arrested and faces charges including battery, criminal mischief, and two counts of child abuse.
- Broken Family to Relocate After Tree Falls on Home
- Strangers Break Into Home, Throw Mother Through Window
- Ocala police arrest man for trying to circumcise his nephew
- Teenage Mother Arrested After Child Found Alone By Dumpster
- Woman is Behind Bars After Fighting With her 14 Year Old Daughter
- Man Dies after Jump from Window
- Mom Says Woman Found After 11 Years is Doing OK
- Gainesville Police Arrest Drunk Mother
- Police: Gainesville Man Accused Of Beating, Stabbing Woman
- East Gainesville family fights mold...with the help of a "Superhero"