Prehistoric village found in downtown Miami
In Miami, archaeologists found a prehistoric village they believe is two thousand-years-old.
Scientists have been working for months to uncover evidence of an ancient Native American village.
Now they believe this is likely one ofthe most significant prehistoric sites in the country.
City counsil members say there is growing support to protect the site and create a major exhibit around it.
Officials and preservationists believe it might also qualify for designation as a UNESCO world heritage site.
- Body of Missing Worker Found in Collapsed Miami Parking Garage
- Sinkhole In The Villages Filled
- Two Killed in Miami Dade Garage Collaspe
- Vandals Trash More Than 40 Cars in Miami
- First Lady Visits Miami To Promote Fitness
- Miami Woman Charged In Connection To Toddler Daycare Drowning Death
- Miami Beach Teen Dies Shortly After Being Tasered by Police
- 12-Year-Old Miami Gardens Girl Killed by Stray Bullet
- Miami Man Finds 100 Pound Burmese Python in His Shed
- Two Men Arrested by Miami-Dade Police for Running Illegal Slaughterhouse