Beckham to Buy Soccer Team
Published February 6th, 2014
David Beckham is making it known, he wants his own team.
The soccer star confirmed in an announcement Wednesday he will establish a Major League Soccer franchise in Miami.
Beckham retired from the game last May.
As part of his deal to join the Los Angeles Galaxy, Beckham was given the option to create a new Major League Soccer team for 25 million dollars.
He says he's now in talks to create a privately funded stadium for the team.
- Right Time to Buy?
- Calls: Zimmerman Told Wife to Buy Bulletproof Vest
- Buying Vacant Homes
- Winn-Dixie Buys Sweetbay
- #14 GATOR SOCCER TEAM DEFEATS #9 SEMINOLES 2-1
- Lady Bobcats Soccer Team Bests Ridgeview 3-0 on Senior Night
- Volleyball, Soccer Teams Avenge Gator Football with Wins Over SEC West Rivals
- Ocala Stampede Soccer Team Leading Its Division
- UF Soccer Team Set to Open Gators Sports Calendar Friday
- Gator Volleyball Makes Quick Work of Arkansas in Straights, Soccer Team Beats LSU on Road 2-0