Family Spotlight 5/27/10 "The Chefsters"
Parents can tell their children to "eat their veggies"...but getting them to do it is another thing. Eating well is a habit that can be tough to teach.
There is a new teaching tool thats being developed right here in North Central Florida: a television program for kids.
In the Family Spotlight, Chuck Pardee, the creator, writer, and producer of a show called "The Chefsters" explains to TV 20's David Snyder that an epidemic of childhood obesity ignited his passion to teach children how to eat healthful foods.
- Family Spotlight 3/10/11 "The Stars Align"
- Family Spotlight 3/3/11 "The Peace Corps"
- Technology Spotlight 10/4/11 "The Subjugator"
- Technology Spotlight 12/21/10 "The Supersized Cade Prize"
- Trespassing at "The Power Lines" in Bronson
- "The Rook" Approved in Marion County
- Will "The Thrill" Commits to Florida
- NYC Art Sale Features Munch's "The Scream"
- LeMieux: Mack is "the Charlie Sheen" of Florida Politics
- "The Money Course" for High School Students