Family Spotlight 7/8/10 "Teen Drug Use Rises"
Teenagers are synonymous with trends...some good, some bad. For years, teen drug and alcohol use had been trending downward. That trend dramatically changed in the latest survey that has just been released. In the Family Spotlight, Kim White, M.D., a Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist at the University of Florida explains to TV 20's David Snyder why the trend in teenage substance abuse jumped after it had declined for the past decade.
- Family Spotlight 8/25/11 "Drug Take Back Day"
- Medical Spotlight DRUG ABUSE ON THE RISE
- "Family Spotlight" 9/1/11 "Shelter From The Storm"
- Family Spotlight 10/20/11 "Gold Star Families Honored"
- Family Spotlight 8/18/11 "US Debt Crisis and Families"
- Family Spotlight 5/19/11 "A Recipe for Families"
- Family Spotlight 7/15/10 "Fatherless Families"
- Family Spotlight 11/4/10 "Seasonal Jobs For Families"
- Family Spotlight 11/11/10 "Military Families"
- Family Spotlight 1/27/11 "Military Families"