Family Spotlight 12/23/10 "Red Cross Fires"
They are busier than ever before. People at the Red Cross say they are responding to calls for help from twice as many victims of home fires this year than last. That's stretching the resources of the agency. In the Family Spotlight, Casey Schmelz, the Emergency Services Manager for the North Central Florida Red Cross, describes to TV 20's David Snyder how they families in the long run as well as immediately after an emergency.
Find the Red Cross on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/American-Red-Cross-of-North-Central-Florida/87366735823
- "Red Hatters" Gather at Oaks Mall
- Fighting Fraud with the "Red Flags Rule"
- Family Spotlight 11/13/11 "Beamon Supports 'Fire and Ice'"
- Technology Spotlight 4/6/10 "RedOx Fuel Cells"
- "Family Spotlight" 9/1/11 "Shelter From The Storm"
- Family Spotlight 10/20/11 "Gold Star Families Honored"
- Family Spotlight 8/18/11 "US Debt Crisis and Families"
- Family Spotlight 5/19/11 "A Recipe for Families"
- Family Spotlight 4/7/11 "Family Safety Night"
- Family Spotlight 3/17/11 "Family Arts Festival"