Family Spotlight 7/7/11 "Taekwondo Champ Fights For Cancer Victims"
For some, it can be a stepping stone to the Olympics.
The USA Taekwondo Junior Olympics produced a crop of new champions last weekend. One of them is from North Central Florida.
In the Family Spotlight, 14 year old Lorelei Chamberlain and her father, James Chamberlain, explains to TV 20's David Snyder why her dreams extend past martial arts--and towards helping children with cancer.
- Medical Spotlight 9/12/11 "Fighting Prostate Cancer"
- Family Spotlight 6/24/10 "Burn Victim Massages"
- Family Spotlight 7/14/11 "Lung Cancer Survivor"
- Ocala "Hair-a-thon," in Support of Boy Fighting Cancer
- Four year old's fight to "Hulk Smash" Cancer
- Man Hit Victim With SUV After Family Fight
- East Gainesville family fights mold...with the help of a "Superhero"
- "A Pillar in the Community." A Fire Victim's Family Speaks Out
- "Family Spotlight" 9/1/11 "Shelter From The Storm"
- Family Spotlight 10/20/11 "Gold Star Families Honored"