Ask a Vet: 2/19/2013
TV20 STUDIO - Dr. Tecla Myrick was here Tuesday, February 19th to talk about the benefits of adopting senior pets.
With Dr. Myrick today was:
My name is Katie and I am a female- Black German Shepherd/Mix.
The shelter staff thinks I am about 12 years old.
I have been at the shelter since February 7, 2013.
For more information, call
- Ask a Vet: How To Protect Against Heartworms
- Ask a Vet: Intestinal Parasites And How To Prevent Them
- Ask a Vet: Preventing Dog Bites
- Ask a Vet: Protecting Pets During A Hurricane
- Ask a Vet: Preparing Your Pet for Fireworks
- Ask a Vet: Summer Safety With Your Pets
- Ask A Vet: Spay And Neuter Your Pets
- 7/17/12 Ask A Vet: Spaying and Neutering
- 7/3/12 Ask a Vet: Microchips for Pets
- Ask A Vet: The Benefits of Obedience Training