Ask A Vet
Doctor Tecla Myrick from the Alachua County Animal Services tells us how to keep our pet's skin healthy from mange.
mange is caused my microscopic mites that you are unable to see with the naked eye.
Demodex mange is the most common and causes patches of hair lose.
There are a couple of different treatments for mange, where your local vet should be able to help.
- Ask a Vet: How To Protect Against Heartworms
- Ask a Vet 9/22/15
- Ask A Vet 11/17/15
- Ask a Vet: Preparing Your Pet for Fireworks
- 8/28/12 Ask-A-Vet
- 8/21/12 Ask-A-Vet
- 7/31/12 Ask-A-Vet: Heartworms
- 7/17/12 Ask A Vet: Spaying and Neutering
- 7/3/12 Ask a Vet: Microchips for Pets
- 7/10/12 Ask-A-Vet: Heat Stroke in Pets