We at TV 20 want to wish Debbie a Jim Powell of congratulations for celebrating 38 years of marriage. Jim calls Debbie his soulmate. The following North Central Florida residents are celebrating birthdays Dolly - Mae Harrelson turns 12, Rylee Smith is turning 7. Rylee will be a second grader at Norton Elementary in their gifted program. She likes cats, plus sing and dance. Aiden James Shelton is 6 and wants to become a soldier. Cornelia Mcleod-Quinn celebrates 24 years of life, and Justin Pinkney is turning 10. Pinkney likes readin, playing video games adn wants to be a teacher when he grows up. Carla Douglas turns 37 years old today. On August 18th Mary and Jason Cole of High Springs will celebrate their 28th wedding anniversary. Taylor Griffith will turn 13 on August 18th as well as Danisha Smith, known as Deedee will celebrate her sweet 16 on Sunday August 19th. Our Morning show producer, Alicia Pryor wants to wish her baby cousin a special happy birthday!
Don't forget to send us your name or the name of the person celebrating, their picture, the day and the date of the celebration and what they're celebrating to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Then see if you make it on the air!
- What's Happening in the Entertainment World 8/17/12
- Movies Releasing to Theaters Friday 8/17/12
- 8/17/12 Pet of the Day: Willy
- Mizell Minute 8-17-12
- Celebrating 50 years of Integration at UF
- Celebration of Life Lost Too Soon at Newberry High School
- Christmas Celebration
- Man Dies Trying to Help Family Celebrate Christmas
- Celebrating Education:Sidney Lanier
- Jubilee Celebration