Family Spotlight 5/5/11 "Child Car Seat Safety"
For many people, it may be more complicated than it seems: how to properly set up your child's car seat.
Many people may think they are doing it right, but they're not.
Now the guidelines are changing for how to best protect your children.
In the Family Spotlight, Morya Willis, Ph.D., the Child Passenger Safety Educator at Shands, explains to TV 20's David Snyder how--and why--the guidelines are changing again for car seats.
- Family Spotlight 9/29/11 "Child Advocacy Center"
- Safety First, Child Car Seats
- Car Seat Safety: Is Your Child At Risk?
- Family Spotlight 4/7/11 "Family Safety Night"
- Parents Reminded to Check Child's Safety Seat
- Is Your Child's Car Booster Seat Safe?
- "Family Spotlight" 9/1/11 "Shelter From The Storm"
- Family Spotlight 7/15/10 "Fatherless Families"
- Family Spotlight 11/4/10 "Seasonal Jobs For Families"
- Family Spotlight 11/11/10 "Military Families"