Low-Fat Diet For Post-Menopausal Women
A study in the Journal of the National Cancer Institute reports that, after four years, women who decreased their dietary fat to 20% were 40% less likely to develop ovarian cancer, compared to women who followed their usual diets. Ovarian cancer affects about 1 in 60 US women and has the highest mortality of all cancers of the female reproductive system.
- There's Possible Relief for Menopausal Women
- Women's Health Handbook Part 3: Tips for the 40's
- Women's Health Handbook P2: The 30's
- Is your alarm clock making you fat?
- Your Fitness: Best Tips for Losing Body Fat Pt. 1
- Menopause and the Effect on Relationships
- Why are Trans Fats So Bad?
- Dangerous New Diet Gaining Popularity
- Too Much Salt for Most Americans
- Your Health: A More Permanent Resolution