Skin Care Tips for Summer
We always worry about taking care of our skin in the summer, but actually taking care of your skin all year long is extremely important when it comes to preventing skin damage and wrinkles.
There are some quick, simple tools for protecting your skin, no matter what time of year, and no matter what type of skin you have.
Dr. Carolyn Jacob, MD, Dermatologist from Chicago explains how to create a healthy skin care plan. Find it by clicking here.
- Summer Food Safety Tips
- Tips To Keep Your Child Safe In The Summer Heat
- Surgeon General: Skin cancer rates spike after generation of sunbathing, tanning beds
- Your Health: Painting Up Support For Alzheimer's Care
- Skin Cancer Awareness: Preventing Sun Damage
- Skin Cancer Awareness: More Than Melanoma
- Staying Hydrated During Hot Florida Summers
- Heart Health Tip: Watch Your Cholesterol
- New Tool Helps Detect Skin Cancer
- Interview With Dr. Chris Balamucki About Skin Cancer