Skin Care Tips for Summer
We always worry about taking care of our skin in the summer, but actually taking care of your skin all year long is extremely important when it comes to preventing skin damage and wrinkles.
There are some quick, simple tools for protecting your skin, no matter what time of year, and no matter what type of skin you have.
Dr. Carolyn Jacob, MD, Dermatologist from Chicago explains how to create a healthy skin care plan. Find it by clicking here.
- Summer Food Safety Tips
- Skin Cancer Awareness: More Than Melanoma
- Skin Cancer Awareness: Preventing Sun Damage
- GRU Summer Saving Tips
- New Tool Helps Detect Skin Cancer
- Interview With Dr. Chris Balamucki About Skin Cancer
- Interview With Dr. Christina Mitchell About Skin Protection
- Winterize Your Skin
- Medical Spotlight: Back to School Health Tips for Parents
- Heart Health Tip: Watch Your Cholesterol