Living With Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a condition where a person experiences chronic muscle pains and fatigue. It can take months or even years for someone to be diagnosed with fibromyalgia. The causes of Fibromyalgia are still unknown to doctors. Women are more prone to the illness than men. But men can still have the condition.
There is a resource people with Fibromyalgia can turn to. It's called Know Fibro. Know Fibro was developed to provide fibromyalgia sufferers with tools, tips, and
comprehensive information to help manage their
symptoms. Daniel J. Clauw, M.D., a nationally-recognized physician and
fibromyalgia expert who has been treating people with the disorder for
more than 20 years, and Martha Beck, Ph.D., a person with fibromyalgia
who is determined to live well, contributed to Know Fibro.
For more information about Fibromyalgia and the Know Fibro program, visit this link http://knowfibro.com.
- New Fibromyalgia Study
- World's Smallest Heart Pump Saves Lives
- 1 in 10 US Kids Lives with at least One Alcoholic Parent
- Sick Teenager Finds Time to Live up to his Dreams
- Medical Spotlight: Saving Lives With The World's Smallest Heart Pump
- Alachua County Jail Program Saving Money and Aiming To Change Lives
- North Central Florida Nurse Saves Lives, After Death
- Less Than Jake, Live at TV 20
- Live With Gator Growl Producer
- Live From Double Murder Scene in Alachua County