Â Â Â Up to 30% of all women suffer from some type of bladder issue. Medications may work for some women, but for those who don't find relief with medication, there is another option. It's an implant that acts like a pacemaker for your bladder.Â It's called neuro-modulation. Basicallly, it's a pace maker for the bladder. Doctors implant the device near the pelvic bone. They then run a wire lead to the sacrum where the bladder nerves are located. When turned on, electronic pulses stimulate the nerves and allow the bladder to work more normally.
For more information visit this website: www.mayoclinic.org/medical-edge
- Your Health: Research Suggests Reflux May Be A Problem For Sleeve Patients
- North Florida Regional Medical Center Program Combats Growing Infectious Disease Problem
- Medical Spotlight 10/31/11 "Kicking Foot Problems"
- Pension Problems For Retirees
- Neighborhoods Around UF Experiencing Parking Problems
- Bus Stop Problems
- Peacock Problems
- Pollution Problems
- Problems with 9-1-1 System
- Storm water Pollution Problem