Interview: Robotic Equipment
Doctors throughout North Central Florida are performing surgery using remote controls that operate sensitive robotic equipment.
To talk about that, TV20's David Snyder sat down with Dr. Li-Ming Su, chief of robotic and minimally invasive urologic surgery at Shands.
Shands will show off one of its robots on Wednesday, July 29. People will have the opportunity to learn about the robot and maneuver it.
The event will be in the atrium of the hospital from 8 a.m. until 2 p.m.
- Your Health Interview: Meal Makeovers
- Your Health Interview: Karen Cole-Cannon
- Your Health Interview: Continuing Your New Year's Resolutions
- Your Health Interview: Dinner Makeover
- Post Event Interview: What Noche Accomplished
- Marty Liquori Interview: Part 1
- Exclusive Interview: Meet the new "Wiggles"
- Marty Liquori Interview: Part 2
- Interview: Ted Yoho Primary Winner
- Interview: Fire & Ice Festival