TV20 Interviews Shands Stroke Program Coordinator
Published July 27th, 2009
On Monday's Medical Spotlight, David finds out the difference between a headache and a potentially deadly stroke. He's joined by Justine Abram, the Stroke Program coordinator at Shands at UF.
- Interview with Dr. Amit Rawal About Stroke Treatments
- Act FAST: Learn the Signs of a Stroke
- Recovering from a Stroke
- Medical Spotlight 4/4/11 "Comprehensive Stroke Care"
- Medical Spotlight 9/26/11 "Stroke Treatment Study"
- What's Your Stroke Risk?
- Heat Stroke Safety
- Part Three: TV20 Sports Interviews Tim Tebow
- Part Four: TV20 Sports Interviews Tim Tebow
- TV20 Interview with Mayoral Candidate Craig Lowe