Jonas Brother Speaks Out About Diabetes
One in 300 teens has diabetes. 17-year-old Nick Jonas of The Jonas Brothers is one of them, and he hopes to bring awareness about his illness through his songs.
In today's Health Minute, Dr. Sanjay Gupta talks to Nick about helping other teens with diabetes. Watch it on the video to your right.
- Local Girl Speaks in Washington about Type I Diabetes
- Heroes Sending a Super Message About Childhood Diabetes
- Brother Of UF Grad Student Shot By Police Speaks Out
- Speaking Out About Dark Moments, Human Trafficking
- Lake City Pastor Speaks Out About His Church's Nativity Scene
- Grandmother Speaks Out About Baby's Death
- Father Speaks Out About Son's Death
- Public Speaks Out About Archer Braid Trail
- No Answers in University Attacks But One Student Speaks Out About the Suspect
- Superintendent of Gilchrist County Schools Speaks Out About the Kids Murdered in Bell