Jonas Brother Speaks Out About Diabetes
One in 300 teens has diabetes. 17-year-old Nick Jonas of The Jonas Brothers is one of them, and he hopes to bring awareness about his illness through his songs.
In today's Health Minute, Dr. Sanjay Gupta talks to Nick about helping other teens with diabetes. Watch it on the video to your right.
- Local Girl Speaks in Washington about Type I Diabetes
- Heroes Sending a Super Message About Childhood Diabetes
- Brother Of UF Grad Student Shot By Police Speaks Out
- Mothers Speak Out About Sons' Deaths; Plan Memorial Ride
- Gator Nation Speaks Out About Meyer
- Public Speaks Out About Archer Braid Trail
- Father Speaks Out About Son's Death
- Lake City Pastor Speaks Out About His Church's Nativity Scene
- Grandmother Speaks Out About Baby's Death
- Speaking Out About Dark Moments, Human Trafficking