Recovering from a Stroke
A stroke can strike quickly and unexpectedly, and it often leaves its victim with speech problems, impaired motor skills, or even paralysis.
As Melissa Long reports in the Health Minute video to your right, a combination of therapies including a new program that is patient directed is helping stroke patients recover from these effects.
- Act FAST: Learn the Signs of a Stroke
- Medical Spotlight 4/4/11 "Comprehensive Stroke Care"
- Medical Spotlight 9/26/11 "Stroke Treatment Study"
- TV20 Interviews Shands Stroke Program Coordinator
- Interview with Dr. Amit Rawal About Stroke Treatments
- What's Your Stroke Risk?
- Heat Stroke Safety
- Boy Recovers From Surgery, Faces Several More
- Keystone Heights Woman Recovers From H1N1 Virus
- Wuerffel Slowly Recovering From Guillain-Barre Syndrome