Listen to Your Body Clock
It's that time of year again when we turn our clocks back. That means in most parts of the United States, we'll gain an hour of sleep, giving us some much-needed extra time.
In today's Health Minute, Melissa Long explains why paying attention to our body clock is so important.
- Is your alarm clock making you fat?
- Medical Spotlight 7/19/10 "Regenerating Damaged Body Parts"
- Listen to Your Heart 5k
- Your Health: Treating Concussions
- Your Health: Alzheimer's Awareness Month
- Your Health: Beating Breast Cancer
- Your Health: The Role Genetic Counseling Can Play in the Fight Against Breast Cancer
- Your Health: Can Probiotics Hurt You?
- Your Health: Research Suggests Reflux May Be A Problem For Sleeve Patients
- Your Health: Plastic Surgery After Weight Loss Part 2