Ways to Soothe a Crying Baby
Published October 30th, 2009
A crying baby can be a frustrating thing for a new mom, but one doctor has some tricks for helping moms calm their newborns.
Melissa Long has more in today's Health Minute.
- Your Health:The Right Way To Wash Hands
- Golf Fit: Improving Your Swing on Your Way to a Lower Score
- Climbing Your Way To Strength & Mental Focus
- Health Interview On Ways To Keep The Gym Fun
- Choosing A Baby's Genes
- Your Health: Treating Concussions
- Your Health: Alzheimer's Awareness Month
- Your Health: Beating Breast Cancer
- Your Health: The Role Genetic Counseling Can Play in the Fight Against Breast Cancer
- Your Health: Can Probiotics Hurt You?