Ways to Soothe a Crying Baby
Published October 30th, 2009
A crying baby can be a frustrating thing for a new mom, but one doctor has some tricks for helping moms calm their newborns.
Melissa Long has more in today's Health Minute.
- Your Health:The Right Way To Wash Hands
- Golf Fit: Improving Your Swing on Your Way to a Lower Score
- Climbing Your Way To Strength & Mental Focus
- Gainesville Health & Fitness: Ways to De-Stress
- Health Interview On Ways To Keep The Gym Fun
- Lyme disease making its way across US
- Your Fitness: A Surefire Way To Stay Fit Over The Holidays
- 14-Pound Baby Born to Keystone Heights Couple At UF Health Shands
- Baby With Rare Form Of Leukemia On Remission
- Choosing A Baby's Genes