Active Video Games Do Not Offer Enough Exercise
Think your active video game is helping you to get in shape? You might want to just hit the gym instead.
A new study finds games like Wii Fit provide only a wee bit of exercise--barely the equivalent of walking.
ABC's Dr. Timothy Johnson walks us through it in today's Medical Minute.
- Active Video Games Do Not Mean Kids Exercise More
- 8/5/13 Fitzness Minute: Get Moving with Dance Games
- Video Games that are Good for You
- Heart Health Tip: Watch Your Cholesterol
- Women's Health Handbook Part 3: Tips for the 40's
- 6/24/13 Fitzness Minute: Sports Bra Guide
- Your Health: Age and Exercise
- Not Enough Hospital Beds if Swine Flu Outbreak Occurs
- Help for High Blood Pressure
- 10/15/12 Fitzness Minute: Get into the CrossFit Craze