Americans Go Abroad for Cheaper Bariatric Surgery
Published November 9th, 2009
Hundreds of Americans leave the country each year to have obesity surgery because it's much less expensive. But is it safe?
Dr. Sanjay Gupta has more in today's Health Minute.
- Your Health: The 'Gastric Sleeve' Bariatric Surgery
- Your Health: Plastic Surgery After Weight Loss Part 2
- New Technology Offers Surgery Without Scars
- What to Know if You're Considering Breast Reconstruction Surgery
- Your Health: Prostate Cancer Hits African American Hardest
- Too Much Salt for Most Americans
- Your Health: Plastic Surgery After Weight Loss
- Medical Spotlight: Single-Site Surgery
- Medical Spotlight: Makoplasty Adds Precision to Knee Replacement Surgery
- Medical Spotlight 4/26/10 "Robotic Gastric Bypass Surgery"