California Communities Work to Be Healthier
Two communities in California with above-average obesity and diabetes rates decided to work with members of their community to solve their health problems.
In Today's Health Minute, Dr. Sanjay Gupta reports how high school students near San Diego helped their communities to get fit.
- How To Have A Healthier Holiday
- California Police Work to Link Bodies to Serial Killer Case
- Your Health: Do Diet Pills Really Work?
- Community Hospital Working to Repair Reputation
- PHIT America Works to Fight Obesity and Inactivity
- 9/10/12 Fitzness Minute: Working Around Injury
- 4/1/13 Fitzness Minute: WORK-outs
- Fitzness Minute 6/10/13 Technology and Working Out
- Teen Dies After 50-Foot Fall While Working For Tree Service
- 11/4/13 Fitzness Minute: From workouts to work