Weight Watchers Plan to "Lose for Good"
Published November 30th, 2009
Weight Watchers attendees across the country are donating a pound of food to the needy for every pound they lose.
Dr. Sanjay Gupta has more on these dieters and their plan to "Lose for Good."
- "Lose For Good" & Donate For The Holidays
- A Different Option For Losing Weight
- FDA Approves "Plan B" for OTC Sale to Women Ages 15 and Up
- Your Health: Plastic Surgery After Weight Loss Part 2
- Your Health: Plastic Surgery After Weight Loss
- Fact And Fiction About Your Weight Loss Journey
- Your Health: Diet Tips For Weight Loss
- Your Fitness: Simple Weight Loss Solutions
- Your Fitness: Weight Training Exercises Pt. 2
- 1/7/13 Fitzness Minute: Weighted Stability Ball