Rare Brain Disease Often Mistaken for Alzheimer's
Imagine being in the prime of your life and then realizing you are losing your ability to communicate and reason. And what's worse, your diagnosis is fatal.
Thousands are affected by this condition, but few know about it. What is the illness?
Here's Dr. Sanjay Gupta with today's Health Minute.
- Your Health: Alzheimer's Awareness Month
- Your Health: Painting Up Support For Alzheimer's Care
- Alzheimer's Research Gets Some Big Funding In Florida
- Missing Ocala Man with Alzheimer's Disease Found
- Peanut Butter Smell Test May Help Diagnose Alzheimer's Disease
- Battling Alzheimer's
- Attacking Alzheimer's
- Parkinson's Disease and Depression
- 2/11/13 Fitzness Minute: How Often Should You Workout?
- Medical Spotlight: Brain Awareness Week