Study Reveals Anti-Aging Effects of Exercise
Published December 2nd, 2009
It's common knowledge that exercise helps us lose weight, but now researchers are finding it could help us gain years to our life.
In today's Health Minute, Christi Paul takes a look at the recent study.
- Your Health: Age and Exercise
- Effectiveness of Negative Political Ads May be Weakening According to UF Study
- New Study: Breast Cancer Patients Want More Involvement in Treatment
- Your Health: Studying Mealtime
- Interview with Dr. Marco Pahor About Aging
- FDA Approves "Plan B" for OTC Sale to Women Ages 15 and Up
- Aging Gracefully
- New Program Focuses on the Aging Brain
- Keeping bones and joints healthy as you age
- CDC Says Anti-Smoking Campaign Exceeds Expectations