Medical Spotlight 3/8/10
They are responsible for keeping the hospital healthy. With all the illness, drugs, and germs that comes with treating sick people, hospitals could become a hazardous environment. But a cadre of people that patients rarely see are charged with the task of keeping hospitals clean.
In the Medical Spotlight, Kathy Gamble, Assistant to the Directors of Nursing at Shands and UF, tells TV 20's David Snyder who sets the guidelines for what makes a safe environment at the hospital...and the simple but most important "best practice" that medical professionals have to perform regularly.
- Medical Spotlight: Back to School Health Tips for Parents
- Medical Spotlight: New Advances in Treating Coronary Blockages
- Medical Spotlight: Atrial Fibrillation
- Medical Spotlight: Understanding Heart Health
- Medical Spotlight With Dr. Anthony Agrios
- Medical Spotlight: Breastfeeding and Breast Cancer
- Medical Spotlight: Advanced Wound Care
- Medical Spotlight 2-12-14
- Medical Spotlight: New Behavioral Health Center
- Medical Spotlight: Brain Awareness Week