Medical Spotlight 4/12/10 "Cord Blood Stem Cells"
Pregnancy can give the gift of life in more ways than one. As the number of mothers donating their cord blood rises...the uses for cord blood rise as well. Researchers are making progress in treating adults as well as children using powerful and versatile stem cells.
In the Medical Spotlight, Dr. Kathleen Sazama, the Corporate Medical Officer for LifeSouth, explains to TV 20's David Snyder that women who give birth may not only give life to their child...but to potentially give life to other people.
- Medical Spotlight 6/13/11 "Regenerating Brain Cells"
- Technology Spotlight 4/6/10 "RedOx Fuel Cells"
- Medical Spotlight 4/19/10 "Matching Stem Cell Donors"
- Medical Spotlight: Cord Blood
- Medical Spotlight: High Blood Pressure
- Medical Spotlight: National Blood Donor Month
- Medical Spotlight 6/20/11 "Heat Illness"
- Medical Spotlight 6/27/11 "New Pediatric ER"
- Medical Spotlight 7/4/11 "Heart Replacement Testing"
- Medical Spotlight 7/11/11 "Parathyroid Surgery"