Medical Spotlight 4/5/10
Give a man a lever long enough--and a fulcrum--and he can move the world.
Imagine a training regimen where you are asked to lift a weight that you can't lift. There is a machine, however, that gives you the lever and a fulcrum. Its a weight training machine that is more a medical device than a body-building tool. In the Medical Spotlight, Doctor Mike MacMillan, an orthopedic surgeon and Director of the Strength Science Laboratory at the University of Florida, describes how the "Negator" is different than standard weight training.
- Medical Spotlight: Back to School Health Tips for Parents
- Medical Spotlight: New Advances in Treating Coronary Blockages
- Medical Spotlight: Atrial Fibrillation
- Medical Spotlight: Understanding Heart Health
- Medical Spotlight: Hearing Loss and How to Prevent It
- Medical Spotlight: Treating High-Risk Pregnancy
- Medical Spotlight With Dr. Anthony Agrios
- Medical Spotlight: Breastfeeding and Breast Cancer
- Medical Spotlight: Advanced Wound Care
- Medical Spotlight 2-12-14