Medical Spotlight 9/27/10 "New Hospital"
Its a dream come true. Since the loss of their child three years ago, Horst and Luisa Ferrero have worked to build a childrens hospital in Gainesville. Last week the news emerged that Shands is planning to renovate its North Tower to do just that.
But this dream costs money. In the Medical Spotlight, Horst Ferrero of the Sebastian Ferrero Foundation tells TV 20's David Snyder that this year's Noche de Gala fundraiser is designed to help pay for the first phase of the renovations.
- Medical Spotlight 6/27/11 "New Pediatric ER"
- Family Spotlight 6/30/11 "New Sunscreen Warnings"
- Cold Case 9/27/10 "Eric Harper"
- Medical Spotlight: New Advances in Treating Coronary Blockages
- Medical Spotlight: New Behavioral Health Center
- Medical Spotlight 2/7/11 "Diagnosing Heart Attacks"
- Medical Spotlight 2/14/11 "Life's Simple 7"
- Medical Spotlight 2/28/11 "Sudden Death Episodes"
- Medical Spotlight 3/14/11 "High Tech Colonoscopies"
- Medical Spotlight 3/28/11 "Single Incision Hysterectomy"