Medical Spotlight 10/18/10 "Catching Lung Cancer Early"
Sometimes in medicine all you can do is watch and wait. A condition may be dangerous, or not--only time will tell.
With one lung condition, there is now an alternative. And the procedure is being performed here in North Central Florida.
In the Medical Spotlight, Doctor Richard Proia, a Cardiothoracic Surgeon at North Florida Regional Medical Center, explains to TV 20's David Snyder how doctors have a new tool to catch lung cancer earlier than ever.
- Medical Spotlight 12/20/10 "CT Scanning For Lung Cancer"
- Medical Spotlight: Lung Cancer Screening
- Medical Spotlight 7/26/10 "Lung Surgery By Video"
- Medical Spotlight 5/30/11 "Cancer Protein"
- Medical Spotlight 7/18/11 "Liver Cancer Treatment"
- Medical Spotlight 9/12/11 "Fighting Prostate Cancer"
- Medical Spotlight 10/3/11 "Managing Cancer"
- Medical Spotlight 4/11/11 "Understanding Breast Cancer Treatment"
- Medical Spotlight 3/7/11 " Breast Cancer Biopsies"
- Family Spotlight 7/14/11 "Lung Cancer Survivor"