Medical Spotlight 12/6/10 "North Florida Expansion"
A North Central Florida hospital has announced plans for a $58 million expansion. Why now? In the Medical Spotlight, Scott Medley, M.D., the Chief Medical Director at North Florida Regional Medical Center tells TV 20's David Snyder that expanded health care facilities are needed for many reasons--including the shuttering of the old Alachua General Hospital.
- North Florida Regional Medical Center Program Combats Growing Infectious Disease Problem
- Yoho Visits North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Medical Spotlight 3/29/10 "Incontinence Sling"
- Medical Spotlight 4/12/10 "Cord Blood Stem Cells"
- Medical Spotlight 4/19/10 "Matching Stem Cell Donors"
- Medical Spotlight 4/26/10 "Robotic Gastric Bypass Surgery"
- Medical Spotlight 5/3/10 "Nursing Shortage"
- Medical Spotlight 5/10/10 "Brain Tumor Treatment"
- Medical Spotlight 5/17/10 "Airstrip OB"
- Medical Spotlight 5/24/10 "Youth Sports Injuries"