Medical Spotlight 1/31/11 "Peripheral Arterial Disease"
If you have a hard time walking the length of a football field...it may not be an old football injury flaring up. It could be the first warning sign of trouble with your arteries. Doctors think there are a lot of people walking around with serious trouble developing in their arteries.
Bret Wiechmann, M.D., with Vascular & Interventional Physicians, treating patients at North Florida Regional Medical Center, tells TV 20's David Snyder what that could lead to, in the Medical Spotlight.
- Peripheral Arterial Disease or PAD
- Medical Spotlight: Celiac Disease
- Medical Spotlight: Gallbladder Disease
- Medical Spotlight: Heart Disease
- Medical Spotlight 3/29/10 "Incontinence Sling"
- Medical Spotlight 4/12/10 "Cord Blood Stem Cells"
- Medical Spotlight 4/19/10 "Matching Stem Cell Donors"
- Medical Spotlight 4/26/10 "Robotic Gastric Bypass Surgery"
- Medical Spotlight 5/3/10 "Nursing Shortage"
- Medical Spotlight 5/10/10 "Brain Tumor Treatment"