Medical Spotlight 2/7/11 "Diagnosing Heart Attacks"
If you go to the emergency room with chest pain...be prepared for a battery of tests. The diagnosis isn't always obvious. And it turns out, not all heart attacks are created equal. In the Medical Spotlight, Richard Conti, M.D., of the College of Medicine at the University of Florida, tells TV 20's David Snyder the one thing doctors wish heart patients knew.
- Medical Spotlight 8/9/10 "Heart Attack Response Time"
- Medical Spotlight 7/4/11 "Heart Replacement Testing"
- Medical Spotlight: Understanding Heart Health
- Medical Spotlight: Saving Lives With The World's Smallest Heart Pump
- Gender Gap in Diagnosis and Outcome of Heart Attacks
- Medical Spotlight 3/29/10 "Incontinence Sling"
- Medical Spotlight 4/12/10 "Cord Blood Stem Cells"
- Medical Spotlight 4/19/10 "Matching Stem Cell Donors"
- Medical Spotlight 4/26/10 "Robotic Gastric Bypass Surgery"
- Medical Spotlight 5/3/10 "Nursing Shortage"