Medical Spotlight 5/2/11 "Robotic Surgery"
Surgery is all about science--and art.
And a robot named after one of the great masters of art is changing the lives of people every day.
In the Medical Spotlight, Li-ming Su, M.D., Chief of Robotic and Minimally Invasive Urologic Surgery at the University of Florida College of Medicine, describes to TV 20's David Snyder where robotic surgery stands today-- and where its heading.
For more information, call 352-294-5333; or go to the website: Shands.org/ufrobotics
- Medical Spotlight 4/26/10 "Robotic Gastric Bypass Surgery"
- Medical Spotlight 7/11/11 "Parathyroid Surgery"
- Medical Spotlight 11/29/10 "Statins Before Surgery"
- Medical Spotlight 1/3/11 "Qualifying For Lap Band Surgery"
- Medical Spotlight 4/25/11 "Pelvic Prolapse Surgery"
- Medical Spotlight: Robotic Surgeries
- Medical Spotlight 7/26/10 "Lung Surgery By Video"
- Medical Spotlight: Single-Site Surgery
- Medical Spotlight: Makoplasty Adds Precision to Knee Replacement Surgery
- Medical Revolution: Robotic Surgery