Medical Spotlight 5/23/11 "Family Care Changes"
Its not your father's medical practice. In fact, you won't see the doctor make house calls. And you might not see the doctor at all.
Medicine is changing--but how does that change how patients approach their medical care?
In the Medical Spotlight, George Benchimol, M.D., a family physician whose practice is at North Florida Regional Medical Center tells TV 20's David Snyder what changes patients can expect now that federal healthcare reform is being implemented.
- "Family Spotlight" 9/1/11 "Shelter From The Storm"
- Family Spotlight 4/7/11 "Family Safety Night"
- Family Spotlight 3/17/11 "Family Arts Festival"
- Medical Spotlight 4/4/11 "Comprehensive Stroke Care"
- Former "Family Feud" Host Dies
- Medical Spotlight: Advanced Wound Care
- Medical Spotlight: Interdisciplinary Family Health
- Medical Spotlight 3/29/10 "Incontinence Sling"
- Medical Spotlight 4/12/10 "Cord Blood Stem Cells"
- Medical Spotlight 4/19/10 "Matching Stem Cell Donors"