Medical Spotlight 5/30/11 "Cancer Protein"
All that is necessary for cancer to triumph is for good cells to do nothing. With apologies to Edmund Burke, thats what researchers here in North Central Florida have found.
Their findings may dramatically change how cancer is treated.
In the Medical Spotlight, David Reisman, M.D., Ph.D., a UF Associate Professor of Medicine and member of the UF Shands Cancer Center tells TV 20's David Snyder about a special protein-- and what happens when it doesn't do what it is supposed to do.
- Medical Spotlight 4/11/11 "Understanding Breast Cancer Treatment"
- Medical Spotlight 7/18/11 "Liver Cancer Treatment"
- Medical Spotlight 9/12/11 "Fighting Prostate Cancer"
- Medical Spotlight 10/3/11 "Managing Cancer"
- Medical Spotlight 3/7/11 " Breast Cancer Biopsies"
- Medical Spotlight: Breastfeeding and Breast Cancer
- Medical Spotlight: Preventing Colorectal Cancer
- Medical Spotlight: Skin Cancer Detection & Prevention
- Medical Spotlight 10/18/10 "Catching Lung Cancer Early"
- Medical Spotlight 12/20/10 "CT Scanning For Lung Cancer"