Medical Spotlight 6/13/11 "Regenerating Brain Cells"
An endless number of people had their lives dramatically diminished by diseases that waste away the brain.
There has been no way to efficiently repair brain cells...until now.
Research here in North Central Florida is paving the way towards renewing brain cells and restoring lives.
In the Medical Spotlight, Brent Reynolds, Ph.D., of the Department of Neurosurgery at the University of Florida tells TV 20's David Snyder how damaged neurons are being regenerated.
- Medical Spotlight 7/19/10 "Regenerating Damaged Body Parts"
- Medical Spotlight 4/12/10 "Cord Blood Stem Cells"
- Technology Spotlight 4/6/10 "RedOx Fuel Cells"
- Medical Spotlight 8/15/11 "Keeping Your Brain In Shape"
- Medical Spotlight: Brain Awareness Week
- Medical Spotlight 5/10/10 "Brain Tumor Treatment"
- Medical Spotlight 4/19/10 "Matching Stem Cell Donors"
- Medical Spotlight 6/20/11 "Heat Illness"
- Medical Spotlight 6/27/11 "New Pediatric ER"
- Medical Spotlight 7/4/11 "Heart Replacement Testing"