Medical Spotlight 8/22/11 "Depression"
Here's one more way that men and women are different.
According to a study just published in the Journal of Abnormal Psychology...women more often internalize their emotions, leading to a higher rate of depression.
And while there seems to be an ever- growing number of medications on the market -- is that the best way to treat depression?
In the Medical Spotlight, Elias Sarkis, M.D., founder of Sarkis Clinical Trials in northwest Gainesville explains to TV 20's David snyder the latest about the causes--and triggers--of depression.
- Medical Spotlight: Holiday Depression
- Medical Spotlight: Postpartum Depression
- Medical Spotlight: Avoiding the Holiday Blues
- Medical Spotlight 4/25/11 "Pelvic Prolapse Surgery"
- Medical Spotlight 5/2/11 "Robotic Surgery"
- Medical Spotlight 5/9/11 "Kidney Stones"
- Medical Spotlight 5/16/11 "Treating Movement Disorders"
- Medical Spotlight 5/23/11 "Family Care Changes"
- Medical Spotlight 5/30/11 "Cancer Protein"
- Medical Spotlight 6/5/11 "Its Urgent"