Medical Spotlight 9/26/11 "Stroke Treatment Study"
What is the best way to treat a stroke? Thats the question some 800,000,000 stroke victims every year would like to know.
Some startling results of research conducted by UF may point doctors in a different direction in the future.
In the Medical Spotlight, Brian Hoh, M.D., an Associate Professor of Neurological Surgery in the UF College of Medicine tells TV 20's David Snyder why angioplasty and stents may not be the best treatment in many cases.
- Medical Spotlight 4/4/11 "Comprehensive Stroke Care"
- Medical Spotlight 5/10/10 "Brain Tumor Treatment"
- Medical Spotlight 8/2/10 "HIV Treatment Advances"
- Medical Spotlight 4/11/11 "Understanding Breast Cancer Treatment"
- Medical Spotlight 7/18/11 "Liver Cancer Treatment"
- New Study: Breast Cancer Patients Want More Involvement in Treatment
- Interview with Dr. Amit Rawal About Stroke Treatments
- Medical Spotlight 3/29/10 "Incontinence Sling"
- Medical Spotlight 4/12/10 "Cord Blood Stem Cells"
- Medical Spotlight 4/19/10 "Matching Stem Cell Donors"