Infertility Interview with Dr. Stan Williams
Many people take for granted the ability to bring a new born child into the world. Roughly 6-million couples in the US have a problem getting pregnant or staying pregnant.
Dr. Stan Williams, a reproductive expert from the University of Florida agreed to be interviewed about some options for couples struggling to have a baby.
- Cardiac Interview
- Autism Interview with Dr. Krestin Radonovich
- Making medicine personal
- Your Health Interview: Meal Makeovers
- Medical Spotlight: Interdisciplinary Family Health
- Your Health: Plastic Surgery After Weight Loss
- Your Health: Treating Breast Cancer With New Technology
- Medical Spotlight With Dr. Anthony Agrios
- Medical Spotlight: Hearing Loss and How to Prevent It
- Medical Spotlight: Strokes