Urinary tract infections, obstruction and genital abnormalities are some of the common urologic problems in children.
Dr. Kristan Meldrum, a pediatric urologist at UF and Shands joins us to talk about some of the most common signs and symptoms of urological problems in a child and when parents should seek medical attention for a problem.
- Interview with Dr Scott Rivkees about Child Nutrition
- Your Health: Research Suggests Reflux May Be A Problem For Sleeve Patients
- North Florida Regional Medical Center Program Combats Growing Infectious Disease Problem
- Your Health Interview: Meal Makeovers
- Medical Spotlight 10/31/11 "Kicking Foot Problems"
- Child With Leukemia Looking for Bone Marrow Donor
- Raising a child with Cerebral Palsy
- Interview About the Oral Health in Our Community
- Health Interview On Ways To Keep The Gym Fun
- Interview with Dr. Anthony Agrios