At least 1 case of Enterovirus confirmed in Alachua County. Other possible cases being tested.
UTI Interview with Dr. Kirstan Meldrum,
Urinary Tract Infections, obstruction and genital abnormalities are some of the more common Urologic problems in children. Dr. Kirstan Meldrum, a Pediatric Urologist with UF and Shands, agreed to be interview on some of the signs and symptoms children and parents should be aware exist.
- Interview with Dr. Anthony Agrios
- Infertility Interview with Dr. Stan Williams
- Interview With Dr. Besser on Organ Donation and Facebook
- Interview with Dr. Andrea Koff about adverse drug events
- Ovarian Cancer Awareness Interview with Dr. Merry Jennifer Markham
- Interview with Dr. Marco Pahor About Aging
- Interview with Dr. Heather Stevens about Menstruation
- Interview with Dr. Shehzad Rehman about Kidney Disease
- Interview with Dr. Mashira Jackson about the effects of fatigue
- Interview With Dr. Julie Johnson about personalized medicine