Interview with Dr. Marco Pahor About Aging
Growing older can invite many health problems such as Diabetes, Heart Disease and Alzheimer's disease.
Today we discuss how people can age successfully and maintain their independence and a high quality of life well into their senior years.
Our guest is the Director of the University of Florida Institute on Aging, Dr. Marco Pahor.
- Interview with Dr. Andrea Koff about adverse drug events
- Interview with Dr. Heather Stevens about Menstruation
- Interview with Dr. Shehzad Rehman about Kidney Disease
- Interview with Dr. Mashira Jackson about the effects of fatigue
- Interview With Dr. Julie Johnson about personalized medicine
- Interview With Dr. Chris Balamucki About Skin Cancer
- Medical Interview About Chest Pain with Cardiologist Dr. C. R. Conti
- Interview with Dr. Christopher Bray about Hepatitis C
- interview with Dr. Garth Graham about Cancer Rise in Minorities
- Interview with Dr. Jason Rosenberg about Breast Cancer Reconstruction