8 people are dead in a murder/suicide in a home in Bell. 6 of the victims are children. Details at 11.
Interview with Doctor Shannon Wallet on Oral Health Preventing Diabetes
A dentist always will you tell that brushing your teeth twice a day and flossing can lead to good oral health.
But now, new research suggests that keeping your mouth disease free may have additional health benefits besides fresh breath.
Researcher Doctor Shannon Wallet from the University of Florida's College of Dentistry joins us today explain how serious gum disease can lead to diabetes.
- Interview About the Oral Health in Our Community
- Your Health: Are you at risk for type 2 diabetes?
- Your Health: New Research Explores the Link Between Periodontal Disease and Diabetes
- Your Health: Preventing Heat Exhaustion
- Heroes Sending a Super Message About Childhood Diabetes
- Medical Spotlight: Hearing Loss and How to Prevent It
- Communicating with your Doctor
- Jonas Brother Speaks Out About Diabetes
- Medical Spotlight 10/25/10 "Diabetes and Halloween"