Interview With Dr. Julie Johnson about personalized medicine
Researchers and physicians are teaming up to offer some UF and SHANDS patients a new way to find out what treatments are just right for them.
The new approach, called personalized medicine, will give treatment recommendations based on a person's genetic makeup.
University of Florida College of Pharmacy Researcher Doctor Julie Johnson joins us today to discuss the benefits of personalized medicine and how this new approach will help doctors decide which medications to prescribe to patients.
- Explaining Personalized Medicine
- Interview with Dr. Whit Curry about Choosing a Family Medicine
- Personalized Medicine For Macular Degeneration
- Cardiac Interview
- Autism Interview with Dr. Krestin Radonovich
- Interview About the Oral Health in Our Community
- Interview with Dr. Andrea Koff about adverse drug events
- Interview with Dr. Marco Pahor About Aging
- Interview with Dr. Heather Stevens about Menstruation
- Interview with Dr. Shehzad Rehman about Kidney Disease