Interview With Dr. Julie Johnson about personalized medicine
Researchers and physicians are teaming up to offer some UF and SHANDS patients a new way to find out what treatments are just right for them.
The new approach, called personalized medicine, will give treatment recommendations based on a person's genetic makeup.
University of Florida College of Pharmacy Researcher Doctor Julie Johnson joins us today to discuss the benefits of personalized medicine and how this new approach will help doctors decide which medications to prescribe to patients.
- Interview with Dr. Whit Curry about Choosing a Family Medicine
- Interview with Dr. Andrea Koff about adverse drug events
- Interview with Dr. Marco Pahor About Aging
- Interview with Dr. Heather Stevens about Menstruation
- Interview with Dr. Shehzad Rehman about Kidney Disease
- Interview with Dr. Mashira Jackson about the effects of fatigue
- Interview With Dr. Chris Balamucki About Skin Cancer
- Medical Interview About Chest Pain with Cardiologist Dr. C. R. Conti
- Interview with Dr. Christopher Bray about Hepatitis C
- interview with Dr. Garth Graham about Cancer Rise in Minorities