Interview with Scarlott Mueller on Patient Services
GAINESVILLE - North Florida Regional Medical Center is on the verge of doing something never done before with the goal of helping patients get better and stay at home rather than returning to the hospital to help lower the rate of patient readmissions.
TV 20's Health guest today was Scarlott Mueller. She is the Chief Nursing Officer at North Florida Regional.
Watch video and listen to Mueller talk about the NFRMC's goal of lowering patient readmisions.
- Interview with Mary Hill Challenges Facing Patients During Holiday Season
- Interview with Dr. Bernard Ballou about active elderly patients
- New Study: Breast Cancer Patients Want More Involvement in Treatment
- Your Health: Research Suggests Reflux May Be A Problem For Sleeve Patients
- Ventricular Assist Device Gives New Hope To Patients With Heart Failure
- Heart Transplant Patient Has New Lease on Life
- Your Health Interview: Meal Makeovers
- Reintegration Scholarship for Bipolar Patients
- Young Heart Patients
- Psoriasis Treatment and Patients