Interview With Dr. Chris Balamucki About Skin Cancer
The incidence of many common cancers is falling, but the incidence of the deadliest skin cancer, Melanoma, continues to rise at a rate faster than any of the 7 most common cancers.
Dr. Chris Balamucki, a Radiation Oncologist who treats patients at the Cancer Center of North Florida Regional Healthcare, joins us to explain more about the rise in skin cancer.
- Interview With Dr. Christina Mitchell About Skin Protection
- interview with Dr. Garth Graham about Cancer Rise in Minorities
- Interview with Dr. Jason Rosenberg about Breast Cancer Reconstruction
- Interview about Breast Cancer Awareness Bike Event
- Interview with Dr. Priya Gopalan about Lung Cancer Screenings
- New Tool Helps Detect Skin Cancer
- Cancer #1 Killing Disease For Hispanics, But Gainesville Continues To Fight Back
- Cardiac Interview
- Your Health: Treating Breast Cancer With New Technology
- Autism Interview with Dr. Krestin Radonovich