Interview With Dr. Chris Balamucki About Skin Cancer
The incidence of many common cancers is falling, but the incidence of the deadliest skin cancer, Melanoma, continues to rise at a rate faster than any of the 7 most common cancers.
Dr. Chris Balamucki, a Radiation Oncologist who treats patients at the Cancer Center of North Florida Regional Healthcare, joins us to explain more about the rise in skin cancer.
- Understanding different kinds of skin cancer
- Interview With Dr. Christina Mitchell About Skin Protection
- interview with Dr. Garth Graham about Cancer Rise in Minorities
- Interview with Dr. Jason Rosenberg about Breast Cancer Reconstruction
- Interview about Breast Cancer Awareness Bike Event
- Interview with Dr. Priya Gopalan about Lung Cancer Screenings
- Surgeon General: Skin cancer rates spike after generation of sunbathing, tanning beds
- Medical Spotlight: Skin Cancer Detection & Prevention
- Getting your skin ready for summer
- Skin Cancer Awareness: More Than Melanoma