Medical Interview About Chest Pain with Cardiologist Dr. C. R. Conti
About 8 million people go to the Emergency Room each year for shortness of breath and chest pain.
The causes of chest pain can vary from indigestion to a heart attack.
UF and Shands Cardiologist Dr. C. R. Conti agreed to be interviewed about what people should do when they are having chest pains and when they should seek help from a doctor.
- Medical Spotlight: Interdisciplinary Family Health
- Cardiac Interview
- Medical Spotlight: Hearing Loss and How to Prevent It
- Medical Spotlight 7/25/11 "Back Pain"
- Autism Interview with Dr. Krestin Radonovich
- Medical Spotlight With Dr. Anthony Agrios
- Shands Chest Pain ER Opens
- Interview About the Oral Health in Our Community
- Medical Spotlight: Saving Lives With The World's Smallest Heart Pump
- Medical Spotlight