Medical Interview About Chest Pain with Cardiologist Dr. C. R. Conti
About 8 million people go to the Emergency Room each year for shortness of breath and chest pain.
The causes of chest pain can vary from indigestion to a heart attack.
UF and Shands Cardiologist Dr. C. R. Conti agreed to be interviewed about what people should do when they are having chest pains and when they should seek help from a doctor.
- Interview with Dr. Andrea Koff about adverse drug events
- Interview with Dr. Marco Pahor About Aging
- Interview with Dr. Heather Stevens about Menstruation
- Interview with Dr. Shehzad Rehman about Kidney Disease
- Interview with Dr. Mashira Jackson about the effects of fatigue
- Interview With Dr. Julie Johnson about personalized medicine
- Interview With Dr. Chris Balamucki About Skin Cancer
- Interview with Dr. Christopher Bray about Hepatitis C
- interview with Dr. Garth Graham about Cancer Rise in Minorities
- Interview with Dr. Jason Rosenberg about Breast Cancer Reconstruction